Full Time Early Years Foundation Stage Coordinator (Senior Practitioner)
Salary £16,035 per annum
Temporary post till March 2015 with a view to be reviewed
40 hours per week
Monday – Friday between the hours of 7.30am-6.15pm
The post is based at Janet Genter Community Nursery.
Immediate start for the right candidate
Requirements for Foundation Stage Coordinator:
- Must be qualified to minimum of level 4 in early years.
- 3 years experience of working in an early years setting.
- Knowledge and experience of observing, assessing and planning within the Revised Early Years foundation Stage (2012)
- Supervisory experience in a similar role
- Experience with the 2 year Early Education Funding preferable
For an application pack for the above post please contact: Jane Lambert on (01482) 221425 email: email@example.com
All posts are subject to receipt of a satisfactory CRB/DBS clearance and references