Date Monday 9th March Time 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Place The Guildhall, Hull
The Mayor and Hull Community Care Services would like to invite you to come and have tea with us.
We want you to share your ideas about how we can improve our services and what you think we could do in the future to help you.
We’d like to chat about our Older People’s Strategy for Hull and how you can become more involved and how you can help us.
Come and meet people and find out more about:
- Local clubs and activities for older people
- Council Services
- Support and advice to help carers and families
- Designing and delivering our services and how you can be involved
- Home improvements and repairs services
- How you can become a volunteer
Please come to Tea on: Monday 9th March from 1.30pm to 4pm at the Guildhall. For further details and to reserve a place please phone Dan on 01482 616035
Source: HULL LINk